Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in Hawaii: Aloha







Well we made it! After a long night and early morning we landed in Honolulu, Hawaii at 12:05 (4:05 pm at home). Both Mason and Madi were really great travelers. Carey, always on schedule, had everything planned so well that we were never in a rush or worried about our time. We had time to take a few pictures as soon as we arrived in Hauula, Hawaii, at the house we rented. Yes, the beach is just across the front yard and there are HUGE waves in the distance. Just the drive from the airport, which took about 40 minutes was gorgeous. The kids were definitely impressed with the green mountains and blue ocean. We are all exhausted and headed to bed, but I did add a couple of photos for anyone interested. We hope you have all had a very Merry Christmas, we certainly have! God's creation is just amazing to behold.

5 comments:

Flo and Grace said...

Looks beautiful out there....soooo jealous! Enjoy the vacation - you guys deserve some relaxation!

Keri said...

Say hi to the Obama's if you see them. ;)
Post more pics when you get a chance.

Boog said...

Hey...yeah it must really stink having to stay next to those old frumpy mountains in that little old house and trudging around in that rusty old jeep...I feel really bad for you all, but oh well, try to manage a good time I guess. Love ya'll and I'm obviously happy for ya!

Andi said...

I am so jealous...that looks like it is so relaxing! Hope y'all are having a wonderful time.

BeechemBrightSpots said...

I'm so glad you sent this! I finally had a way to find these blogs that all of you have been talking about! Now, you'll have to teach me how to do it! I hope you have a great vacation! I miss you though! Take lots of pictures! Love you! Kim